Thursday, May 3, 2007

New Camera

About a week ago, I sold my Canon 35mm SLR camera (along with all the lenses...like an idiot!). Since then, I have been scouring the internet, craigslist, and ebay looking for the best deal on a digital SLR. I never really used my 35mm camera because I never knew how well the pictures would turn out. (As I wrote the last sentence, I began to realize how fixated, as a culture, we are on immediate results. Maybe waiting is better. Maybe purity and character are developed most through patience. Can't think about that now...too busy...) So anyway, I didn't have the cash on hand to buy a new dSLR, and who knows what you might get on ebay, so I decided to get the Canon A560. It's a nice, small, 7.1 megapixel camera that has some manual options, so I can practice with my own settings before I decide later whether I'll get a dSLR or not. What do you think of my first picture?

No comments: